Managing Safely IOSH?
IOSH Managing Safely course
The IOSH Managing Safely course aims to ensure that health and safety requirements are understood by line managers, supervisors and anyone with health and safety responsibilities. This will enable them to understand and participate in the effective management of health and safety in their area of responsibility.
The IOSH Managing Safely course is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
Who is the IOSH Managing safely course for?
IOSH Managing Safely is suitable for line managers, supervisors, representatives of employee safety and small business owners across all industries and organisations. It provides a good overview of the legal obligations in the UK and gives a broad understanding of current health and safety requirements and principles.
What is involved in getting the IOSH certificate?
- Memorable and thought provoking case studies
- Modules backed by crystal clear examples
- Recognisable scenarios
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
What do IOSH Courses cover?
Module 1. Introducing Managing Safely
Module 2. Assessing risks
Module 3. Controlling risks
Module 4. Understanding responsibilities
Module 5. Understanding hazards
Module 6. Investigating incidents
Module 7. Measuring performance
What benefits will employers get from the IOSH Managing Safely® course?
- The course provides the skills and knowledge to Manage Safely
- Reduction in accidents and safety incidents
- Improved workforce satisfaction through increased safety awareness throughout the organisation
- Enhanced reputation with customers and suppliers
- Reduction in costs arising from avoidable insurance claims and legal fees
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- Members of the Armed Forces can use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) on all IOSH courses.
How long does it take to complete the IOSH Managing Safely® course?
3 Days for the classroom course.
18 hours if you are completing the course by e-learning
How much does the Managing Safely® course cost?
£400 + vat
Once complete and have your iosh certificate, it provides an excellent foundation for further study for those looking to pursue a career in health and safety and gain qualifications accredited by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health course particularly the NEBOSH National General Certificate. To find out more about our NEBOSH courses, view our NEBOSH course page.