Message from the Managing Director – COVID-19
Southwest Health and Safety Training Limited – Coronavirus Update
In response to the Government’s updated advice to the Coronavirus, all our classroom and in-house courses are cancelled with immediate effect. We are working hard in the background to develop an alternative to traditional face-to-face training and will be looking to introduce the possibility of Video Conferencing in April, this will provide the full learning experience and video contact with the tutor during the course delivery, more details to follow.
Delegates who are booked onto our any of Classroom courses will have the option to postpone their training to a future date or have the option to change to a relevant E-Learning course or as a Distance Learning course.
Future bookings & Support
Any new bookings will be automatically enrolled onto our E-Learning portal unless a Distance Learning course has been specified. Either method would allow you access to all the course materials giving you the opportunity to study at your own pace from the safety of your own home.
All our E-Learning and Distance Learning courses will have the following support as standard.
- Access to the e-learning course or distance learning materials prior to the prosed start date.
- Weekly Live video session as required (Thursday)
- Online Tutor support will be available all day for one-on-one support 09.00-17.00.
- Practice exam questions with individual feedback.
Delegates won’t require any special IT equipment requirements. A desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or a mobile phone with internet and audio capability and access to either WIFI or a strong mobile signal is all that is required to enable you to learn effectively.
E-Learning courses on offer
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- NEBOSH Diploma
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- iAS – Internal Auditor
- UKATA – Asbestos Awareness
I hope you agree that the above learning methods are the safest way to continue supporting our clients and delegates during the Global Covid -19 pandemic.
In the meantime, please continue to check our website and Social media platforms on a regular basis for further updates on our services.
We offer our best wishes to you all during the COVID – 19 outbreak and hope you stay safe and continue to look after yourself and your family.
All the very best
Tel: 01264 874466
Southwest Health and Safety – Training and Consultancy