General or tailored health and safety consultancy
As part of our offering at Southwest – Training and Consultancy, we provide a wide range of health and safety consultancy and advisory services, including risk assessments, audits, policies and support contracts and many more options.
Our expert team of health and safety consultants can act as your point of contact for health and safety advice, as part of your legal obligations.
What we can help you with:
- Health and safety legislation
- Health and safety policy
- Crisis management
- Risk and legal documentation
- Construction / CDM Guidance
- Workplace reviews
Why Choose us?
- All of our health and safety consultants are highly qualified, have a wealth of experience.
- We have consultants based all around the UK, meaning there is always help close-by.
- We always ensure that the advice and documentation we offer is legally compliant and up to date and practical.
- All documentation is issued electronically and includes the client’s logo.
- We can assist clients with supplier/contractor questionnaires and documents.
Tailor-made assurance packages to suit your needs
We understand that every business has different compliance requirements and that is why we offer bespoke assurance packages to suit your needs. We follow a number of methodologies to provide you with the perfect package to suit you and your employees.
Our health and safety packages are cost-effective and help you control your budget. We serve across Wiltshire and Hampshire and the whole of the South and South West.
Health & Safety Competent Person Service
If you don’t have someone with ‘sufficient training and experience or knowledge’ about Health & Safety within your organisation, we can help.
Our monthly Competent Person Service gives you access to health & safety advice whenever you need it and comes with a Certificate of Service which you can use to verify compliance.
We can also provide temporary health and safety cover
Our temporary cover service is ideal for clients seeking:
- Cover during a period of absence, such as a long-term sickness/accident absence or to cover maternity/paternity leave, or during a staff vacancy.
- Temporary environmental, health and safety or EHS officer/manager for a specific project for example management system development and implementation (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001/OHSAS 18001 or 50001).
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.CONTACT US