Course price:£42 (including VAT)
Abrasive Wheels Training
IIRSM & CPD Approved
The Abrasive Wheels Training course is aimed at anyone who uses abrasive wheels, or employs people who use abrasive wheels as part of their work. There are a wide range of tools and processes that use abrasive wheels and ensuring these are used correctly and safely is of paramount importance. Applications range from hand grinding to disc cutting.
They can be used at all stages of a work process, for making preliminary cuts and scores in materials, or for fine polishing and finishing. Different wheels will have different properties and characteristics suitable for particular tasks.
They also have different weaknesses and can pose different risks and hazards in handling and use. For this reason, it’s important that you always select the right abrasive wheel for the job and use it with the right machinery. This course covers the anatomy of an abrasive wheel, the dangers associated with their use, storage and handling and much more.
Recommended System Requirements
- Browser: Up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM • Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- Duration: 100 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.