Course price:£42 (including VAT)
Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5
In December 2008 the Food Standards Agency agreed a National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme. It is now running in all areas of Wales, Northern Ireland and in 99% of England.
In practice the rating scheme is designed to ensure that businesses that are broadly compliant with food law and are managing food safety risks will receive a rating of three … and those who are managing the risk well will receive a rating of four or five. However, significant lapses in any of the scoring criteria can also have a significant effect on the rating.
This Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 course is intended to give you an overview of how the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works, what the scoring criteria are and how these are assessed by the inspectors, the appeals process, the Safer Food Better Business management system, E-Coli and concludes with some practical advice for ensuring your premises gets the best score possible.
Recommended System Requirements •
- Browser: Up to date web browser •
- Video: Up to date video drivers •
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM • Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- Duration: 50 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.