Course price:£145 plus vat
Parking:Parking is available at the venue
CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) | Classroom
The CITB SEATS course (Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme) is a one day training course, which is part of CITB Site Safety Plus range of training courses.
The course will provide delegates with an introduction to environmental issues on construction sites. The course has been designed to provide the basic environmental knowledge that sub-contractors are required to know and demonstrate to major contractors. It will include the environmental aspects of the new Health, Safety and Environment touch screen test.
What will delegates get from the Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme course?
Candidates who successfully complete the course will be able to:
- Understand the environmental impacts of construction processes
- Understand the relevant legislation and how to regulate it
- Understand how to achieve compliance
- Understand best practice techniques to use on-site
CITB SEATS course content
This course will cover the following topics:
- Why is the environment important
- Environmental Management Systems
- Contaminated land
- Waste Management
- Pollution and Water Management
- Being a good neighbour
- Energy and Resources
- Being a responsible contractor
The SEATS course is delivered through classroom-based tutorials and case studies. Candidates must attend in full. The final part will include a multiple-choice test.
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- Members of the Armed Forces can use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) on all CITB courses.
How is the SEATS course assessed?
The course is assessed by 25 Question Multiple-Choice Exam.
Accreditation and certification
The accrediting body is the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). Once you have passed the course you will receive your industry recognised CITB Construction Skills Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme certificate which is valid for 5 years from the date the course.
How long does it take to complete the course?
1 day in the classroom.
How much does the course cost?
£145 plus vat for the classroom course.
What funding is available?
Members of the Armed Forces are able to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) to fund up to 80% of the course cost up to £175.
To find out more about funded courses, go to our Armed Forces Section of the website.
How do I book the SEATS course?
Please click on the button below to book and enroll on the course, or, contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or emailing email@example.com.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.