Parking:There is parking onsite.
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme: RefresherThis course aims to help site managers to:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices.
- Health and safety law
- The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Health and safety policies
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Induction and training
- Effective communication
- Leadership and worker engagement
- Inspection and audit
- Statutory forms, notices and registers
- Management of health
- Welfare facilities
- Stress and mental health at work
- Drugs and alcohol
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- Dust and fumes
- Manual handling
- Site organisation
- Fire prevention and control and dangerous substances
- Electrical safety
- Temporary works
- Plant and work equipment
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Lifting operations and equipment
- Mobile workforce and driver safety
- Work at Height Regulations
- Safe working at height
- Common access equipment
- Fall arrest and suspension equipment
- Underground and overhead services
- Confined spaces
Book a Course
No course dates currently.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.