Course price:£275 plus vat
Parking:Parking is available at the venue
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme: Refresher (SMSTS-R) | Classroom
This CITB SMSTS: Refresher (SMSTS-R) course aims to help site managers to:
- Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues
- Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices.
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme: Refresher course content
The SMSTS: Refresher course has four main modules that are broken down as listed below:
- Health and safety law
- The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- Health and safety policies
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Induction and training
- Effective communication
- Leadership and worker engagement
- Inspection and audit
- Statutory forms, notices and registers
- Management of health
- Welfare facilities
- Stress and mental health at work
- Drugs and alcohol
- Control of substances hazardous to health
- Dust and fumes
- Manual handling
- Site organisation
- Fire prevention and control and dangerous substances
- Electrical safety
- Temporary works
- Plant and work equipment
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Lifting operations and equipment
- Mobile workforce and driver safety
- Work at Height Regulations
- Safe working at height
- Common access equipment
- Fall arrest and suspension equipment
- Underground and overhead services
- Confined spaces
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- Members of the Armed Forces can use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) on all CITB courses.
How long does it take to complete the SMSTS: Refresher course?
2 days for the classroom course.
How much does the SMSTS: Refresher course cost?
£275 plus vat for the classroom course.
What funding is available?
Members of the Armed Forces are able to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) to fund up to 80% of the course cost up to £175.
To find out more about funded courses, go to our Armed Forces Section of the website.
How do I book the course?
Please click on the button below to book and enroll on the course, or, contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or emailing email@example.com.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.