Course price:£200 plus vat
18001 Internal Auditor E-LearningThis iAS course provides an understanding of audit principles and how audits can be ... which assists candidates in meeting the requirements of the iAS syllabus. ... to gain competence in carrying out internal audits against the 18001 standards
- Auditing principles
- OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Auditing against OHSAS requirements
- The internal audit process
- Auditing in practice
Course DeliveryThe course is delivered via our online learning platform with each section being supported by a range of learning exercises to check and reinforce understanding. To gain access to these exercises the user must have spent the recommended learning time studying the material. Users may review their answers and results of the learning exercises for feedback.
- Selected at random from a bank of questions and each exercise is marked by the software and a result given upon completion.
- Written questions
- Selected at random from a bank of questions and the user reviews their answers against the marking scheme to self-assign marks.
- Sentence builder
- Complete sentences based on the prompts offered within the exercise.
- Crossword puzzle
- An enjoyable way to check understanding within a part.
- Non-conformity / hazard identification exercises
- Hazard identification exercises including video.
AssessmentOn successful completion of all the parts the assessment section will become available and contains a Mock Assessment and Final Assessment. The mock assessment is mandatory and allows users to attempt mock assessments under time constraints. The questions are representative of those in the real assessment. The Final Assessment needs to be successfully completed to gain the iAS certificate for this award.
6 Month Licence
Book a Course
|iAS 18001 IA||£200|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is Keeping you and your business safe by improving health and safety knowledge through training.