Course price:£395 plus vat
Event location:Andover | Aldershot | Liverpool | Swindon
Parking:Parking is available at the venue
IOSH Managing Safely CourseThe IOSH Managing Safely course is a practical programme, delivered by experienced tutors, integrating a sharp business focus into the ethos of safety. The hands-on, jargon-free format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise their standards of safety and health. Delegates will be given an insight into health and safety practices, learning about their legal responsibilities to themselves, their employer, and others, according to current legislation.
What is the qualification level of the IOSH Managing Safely course?It is the equivalent to a level 2 qualification.
Who is the course for?This IOSH qualification offers a good foundation in health and safety for managers, supervisors, and staff where health and safety are part of their day to day responsibilities. No previous health and safety knowledge or experience is required to register for this course.
What will delegates get from the IOSH Managing Safely course?What they need to know - and are perhaps reluctant to learn about - in a refreshingly informal way. The knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they're responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
- Enables you to assess and control risks and hazards
- Provides a full understanding of your responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance against good practice
- You will be able to study for a career in health and safety. It’s particularly useful for workers seeking further accreditation from a higher level qualification, for example, the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
What our customers are saying
Excellent company for training your staff in the IOSH Managing Safely course, I would highly recommend them to anyone great teaching skills in a comfortable environment.
What benefits will employers get from the IOSH Managing Safely course?
- The course provides the skills and knowledge to Manage Safely
- Reduction in accidents and safety incidents
- Improved workforce satisfaction through increased safety awareness throughout the organisation
- Enhanced reputation with customers and suppliers
- Reduction in costs arising from avoidable insurance claims and legal fees
IOSH Managing Safely course contentThe qualification has a total of 7 modules:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
How is the IOSH Managing Safely course assessed?Learners will be assessed in two ways:
- The first thing is delegates will undergo a 45-minute paper assessment which consists of 30 questions in a variety of formats.
- The next thing will require delegates, to complete a workplace risk assessment using the standard IOSH form. The project will be marked using IOSH criteria.
How long does it take to complete the IOSH Managing Safely course?3 Days
What learning methods are available for the IOSH Managing Safely course?The course is available in the following learning methods:
- IOSH Managing Safely Online
- IOSH Managing Safely In-House Training
How much does the IOSH Managing Safely course cost?£395 plus vat. The price of the qualification includes exam fees, course materials, and refreshments. Payment plans are available on request. Please contact us to discuss your options.
What funding is available for the course?
SLC FundingMembers of the Armed Forces are able to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) to fund up to 80% of the course cost up to £175. To find out more about funded courses - go to our Armed Forces Section of the website.
What are the entry requirements?There are no entry requirements for this IOSH qualification, however, it is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the IOSH Course syllabus.
How long is the qualification valid for?This qualification has no run-out date, but it is recommended that you complete yearly Professional Development.
How do I book the IOSH Managing Safely course?Please click on the button below to book and enroll or contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOK YOUR COURSE HERE
Andover: 14 - 16 October 2020
Swindon: 27 - 29 October 2020
Liverpool: 28 - 30 October 2020
Southampton: 28 - 30 October 2020
Andover: 09 - 11 November 2020
Liverpool: 25 - 27 November 2020
Swindon: 08 - 10 December 2020
Andover: 09 - 11 December 2020
Andover: 11 - 13 January 2021
Liverpool: 27 - 29 January 2021
Book a Course
|Andover: 14 Oct||£395|
|Swindon: 27 Oct||£395|
|Liverpool: 28 Oct||£395|
|Southampton: 28 Oct||£395|
|Andover: 09 Nov||£395|
|Liverpool: 25 Nov||£395|
|Swindon: 08 Dec||£395|
|Andover: 09 Dec||£395|
|Andover: 11 Jan||£395|
|Liverpool: 27 Jan||£395|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.