Course price:£95 plus vat
IOSH Working Safely OnlineThis practical course is designed for people in organisations whose work exposes them to risk. It will equip them with the core knowledge they require to work safely without endangering themselves or others. They will be provided with an overview of ‘best practice’ health and safety management principles and realistic tips and guidance on how to apply these in the workplace. During the course, common workplace hazards are explored using exercises and/or discussions.
Who should complete the online courseThe e-learning IOSH Working Safely course is designed to be an easy to understand entry-level health and safety course, therefore it is suitable for anyone. It may be particularly useful to:
- Employees that need awareness of health and safety issues
- Workers in the construction industry
- Independent contractors
- Volunteers who work outdoors
- Worker representatives
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption - the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation - wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
Course ContentThe course is split into 4 modules with learning confirmation along the way in the form of a small quiz after each module.
- Module 1 – Introducing working safely
- Module 2 – Definition of hazard and risk
- Module 3 – Identifying common hazards
- Module 4 – Improving safety performance
Duration:The IOSH Working Safely E-learning is based on the 1-day classroom course. The time it will take to complete this e-learning is dependent on the time that you can attribute to your study. It typically takes around 6 hours of study to complete.
Assessment:The assessment for this course can be taken anywhere in the world that has internet access. The IOSH Working Safely involves two assessments, that you will have 30 minutes to complete.:
- Online multiple-choice questions.
- Online hazards spotting and control measures exercise.
6 Month Licence
Book a Course
|IOSH WS - E-Learning||£95|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.