Course price:£95 plus vat
IOSH Working Safely OnlineThe Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safely is a highly respected international qualification. Created and quality assured by IOSH this leading IOSH training course introduces managers to the normal aspects of managing health and safety in the workplace. It provides a relevant and deep understanding of the various issues within managers’ responsibilities and explores the reasons why good health and safety practices are essential for success in the workplace.
Who Should complete the online courseThe e-learning IOSH Working Safely course is designed to be an easy to understand entry-level health and safety course, therefore it is suitable for anyone. It may be particularly useful to:
- Employees that need awareness of health and safety issues
- Workers in the construction industry
- Independent contractors
- Volunteers who work outdoors
- Worker representatives
Top 5 business benefits
- Minimal disruption - the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity - fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
Course ContentThe course is split into 4 modules with learning confirmation along the way in the form of a small quiz after each module. Module 1 – Introducing working safely Module 2 – Definition of hazard and risk Module 3 – Identifying common hazards Module 4 – Improving safety performance The aim of the course is to provide the knowledge and skills that everyone needs to remain safe while working in their occupation
Duration:The IOSH Working Safely E-learning is based on the 1-day classroom course. The time it will take to complete this e-learning is dependent on the time that you can attribute to your study. It typically takes around 6 hours of study to complete.
Assessment:The assessment for this course can be taken anywhere in the world that has internet access. The IOSH Working Safely involves two assessments, that you will have 30 minutes to complete.:
- Online multiple-choice questions.
- Online hazards spotting and control measures exercise.
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the IOSH Working Safely qualification.Download the fact sheet
6 Month Licence
Book a Course
|IOSH WS - E-Learning||£95|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is Keeping you and your business safe by improving health and safety knowledge through training.