Course price:£650 plus vat
NEBOSH Construction Certificate OnlineThe NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety has long been established as the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry. This course is suitable for supervisors and managers within the construction industry and is designed to provide a sound breadth of underpinning knowledge that enables them to carry out their health and safety duties more effectively. Many people take the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety as the first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview and is a sound basis for further professional development. The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is divided into 2 units:
- Unit NCC1 - Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- Unit NCC2 - Health and safety practical application
Why choose the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?Our E-learning is designed with you in mind:
- Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to pick up and drop your learning to suit your needs, with our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 11 separate modules, created by tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH classroom courses for over 28 years.
- Cost-effective – All of the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course content without the added cost of a classroom.
What’s included with our NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course
- NCC 1 Written Exam and NCC 2 Practical Risk Assessment are included in the costs
- 12 Elements of content providing up-to-date coverage of the NEBOSH syllabus.
- 12 months access to the course materials.
- Email-based tutor support to answer your questions.
- Mock assessments when you’re ready to take your exam(s).
What qualification level is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?The National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is a Level 3 within the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Who is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course for?The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is aimed at those who are working in construction, civil engineering, utilities, property management, broadcasting, and other sectors. It is suitable for managers, supervisors, and CDM Coordinators and anyone who is looking to gain a career in the construction industry.
What will delegates get from the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?
- The key legal requirements for managing health and safety at work including Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- The importance of and key elements of health and safety management systems.
- The particular duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 of clients, designers, principal designer, principal contractors and contractors.
- Methods for controlling identified workplace hazards within the construction industry
What our customers are saying I recently attended the NEBOSH NGC course with Southwest Health and Safety. They have a friendly approach to teaching, using different methods to maintain enthusiasm and concentration throughout the course. Southwest Health and Safety is the correct choice should you require any training. The results speak for themselves.
What benefits will employers get from the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?When your employees achieve the NEBOSH Construction Certificate, they will be a huge asset to you. They will make a real difference in the workplace with the knowledge gained from the course.
- A safer workplace – The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is about keeping people safe from injury and loss of life for those in the construction industry. For employers, this also means protecting valuable assets and avoiding prosecution, litigation and loss of reputation.
- Assurance – An employer whose workers are NEBOSH qualified is an employer committed to protecting their workforce.
- NEBOSH is highly regarded in the construction industry. NEBOSH qualifications are what employers seek when it comes to health and safety.
- The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is supported by the construction industry Sector Skills Council (SSC) Construction Skills.
- The NEBOSH Construction Certificate can help employers achieve international standards and can even help win new business.
NEBOSH Construction Certificate SyllabusThe NEBOSH Construction Certificate is divided into two units, each of which is assessed separately:
Unit NCC1 - Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Element 1: Construction law and management
- Element 2: Construction Site hazards and controls
- Element 3: Movement of People and Vehicles
- Element 4: Manual and Mechanical Handling
- Element 5: Work Equipment - Hazards and Controls
- Element 6: Electrical Hazards and Controls
- Element 7: Fire Hazards and Controls
- Element 8: Chemical and Biological Health Hazards
- Element 9: Physical and Psychological - Health Hazards
- Element 10: Working at Heights - Hazards and Control
- Element 11: Excavation Work and Confined Spaces - Hazards and Control
- Element 12: Demolition Work - Hazards and Control
Unit NCC2 - Construction Health and Safety Practical ApplicationFor this unit candidates are required to:
- Carry out an unaided inspection of a construction site, identifying the more common hazards, and then deciding whether they are adequately controlled.
- Prepare a report to persuade management on remedial measures that need to be taken.
How is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course assessed?
- Unit NCC1 is a taught unit assessed by a two-hour written examination on the last day of the course. The examination consists of ten ‘short-answer’ questions which are 8 marks each and one ‘long-answer’ question which offers 20 marks. All questions are compulsory. Candidate scripts are marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH.
- Unit NCC2 is assessed by a Practical Risk Assessment carried out in the delegate's workplace.
AccreditationNEBOSH is approved by SQA
How long does it take to complete the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?We give you 12 Months Access and full tutor support. It normally takes on average of between 4 to 6 months to complete the course.
What learning methods are available other than Online for the NEBOSH Construction course?Other than Online, the NEBOSH Construction Certificate course is available in the following learning methods:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate - Distance Learning (Workbook, Tutor support Only)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate - Classroom
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate - In-House Training
How much does the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course cost?£650 plus vat. The price of the qualification includes exam fees, course materials and refreshments. Payment plans are available on request. Please contact us to discuss your options.
What funding is available for the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?ELCAS Course Funding Members of the Armed Forces are able to use their Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) to fund up to 80% of the course cost up to £2000. To find out more about elcas funded courses - go to our Armed Forces Section of the website.
What are the entry requirements for the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course?There are no entry requirements for this NEBOSH qualification, however, it is important that learners have a suitable standard of English language in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. NEBOSH recommends that learners undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher in IELTS tests.
How long is the NEBOSH Construction Certificate valid for once complete?This qualification has no run-out date, but it is recommended that you complete yearly professional development.
How to start your NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online coursePlease click on the button below to purchase and enroll on the NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online course or contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or email email@example.com. PURCHASE YOUR COURSE HERE
12 Month Licence
Book a Course
No course dates currently.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.