Course price:£350 plus vat
NEBOSH Construction (Full Course)The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate has been established as the leading health and safety qualification for the construction industry. This course is suitable for supervisors and managers within the construction industry and is designed to provide a sound breadth of underpinning knowledge that enables them to carry out their health and safety duties more effectively. Many people take the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety as the first step in a career in health and safety. It provides a valuable overview and is a sound basis for further professional development.
Why choose NEBOSH online learningOur E-learning is designed with the user in mind: Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to pick up and drop your learning to suit your needs, with our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 11 separate modules, created by tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH classroom courses for over 28 years. Cost-effective – All of the course content without the added cost of a classroom.
What’s included with our NEBOSH E-Learning
- Course materials created by a Bronze Standard NEBOSH course provider.
- 16 Elements of content providing up-to-date coverage of the NEBOSH syllabus.
- 12 months access to the course materials.
- Email-based tutor support to answer your questions.
- Mock assessments when you’re ready to take your exam(s).
- Justify the need for health and safety improvements;
- Advise on duties under the main pieces of UK health and safety legislation;
- Help your organisation to manage contractors;
- Work within a health and safety management system;
- Positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour;
- Carry out a general risk assessment (using a 5-step approach) of your workplace;
- Recognise workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimise these impacts;
- Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system;
- Take part in incident investigations and help your employer check the effectiveness of their health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing, and review.
What will delegates get from the course
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally.
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
Unit NG1: Management of Health and Safety
- Element 1 - Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- Element 2 - How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Element 3 - Managing risk - understanding people and processes
- Element 4 - Health and safety monitoring and measuring
NCC1 – Managing and Controlling Hazards in Construction Activities
- Element 1 – Construction Law And Management
- Element 2 – Construction Site – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3 – Vehicle & Plant Movement – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4 – Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5 – Work Equipment – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 6 – Electrical Safety
- Element 7 – Fire Safety
- Element 8 – Chemical & Biological Health Hazards And Risk Control
- Element 9 – Physical & Psychological Health – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 10 – Working At Height – Hazards And Risk Control
- Element 11 – Excavation Work & Confined Spaces – Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 12 – Demolition & Deconstruction – Hazards & Risk Control
This course does not include the, NG 1 and NCC 1 Examination or NCC 2 Practical Submission costs, this can be book separately at a cost of £230 plus vat, please contact us separately to book this.
12 Month Licence
Book a Course
No course dates currently.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.