Course price:£1300 plus vat
NEBOSH Diploma E-LearningThe NEBOSH National Diploma is the UK’s top NEBOSH qualification. It is an ideal qualification to hold for those seeking a successful career in health and safety and as such, it is held by over 18,000 people across the worldwide. This online NEBOSH Diploma course provides the knowledge and understanding that underpins competent performance as an Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner.
**PLEASE NOTE**This course does not include the Examination or Practical Submission costs, this will need to be booked separately. Please contact us and we will advise how best to do this.
Why choose NEBOSH E-LearningOur E-learning is designed with the user in mind: Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to pick up and drop your learning to suit your needs, with our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 4 separate units, created by tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH classroom courses for over 28 years. Cost-effective – All of the course content without the added cost of a classroom. Our E-learning is NEBOSH approved, contains thorough and up-to-date coverage of the syllabus, and provides excellent exam preparation.
What’s included with our NEBOSH E-Learning
- Course materials created by a Bronze Standard NEBOSH course provider.
- 3 Units of content providing up-to-date coverage of the NEBOSH Diploma syllabus.
- 36 months access to the course materials.
- Email-based tutor support to answer your questions.
- Mock assessments when you’re ready to take your exam(s).
This course does not include the Examination for any unit this needs to be booked separately at a cost £ per unit exam, please contact us separately to book this.
Course ContentThe NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety is split into four units, each unit is assessed separately, and covers a different key area of Health and Safety.
- Units A, B, and C are written examinations taken at a registered NEBOSH examination centre, for more information on exams please get in touch with one of our team.
- Unit DNI Application of health and safety management is designed to be a practical application of the knowledge and understanding gained from units A, B, and C.
- Unit A - Managing health and safety
- Unit B - Hazardous substances and agents
- Unit C - Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit DNI - Application of health and safety management in the workplace
Course Study LevelStudents should be mindful this is a Degree level qualification and as such Southwest has deemed that the NEBOSH National Diploma course as a demanding qualification. Students may find it very difficult to gain a pass mark if they do not have existing background knowledge as a health & safety practitioner or the ability to study at Degree level.
Who is the NEBOSH National Diploma in Health & Safety for?The NEBOSH National Diploma in Health & Safety is designed for individuals with a desire to progress their career in Occupational Health & Safety and work within the United Kingdom only. 100% aligned with UK standards, our NEBOSH National Diploma course will help you to develop the knowledge and skills in order to become fully qualified as a health & safety practitioner or safety officer to the very highest level.
What level is the NEBOSH National DiplomaA NEBOSH National Diploma is a Level 6 qualification on the NQF, a Level 10 on the SCQF and equivalent to a University bachelor’s degree. To progress further, we would suggest moving on to a Level 6 NVQ or NEBOSH Environmental Diploma course.
NEBOSH Diploma: Quick Facts
- Course Level: Equivalent to a bachelor’s degree
- Time dedication: 250-500 hours
- Course duration: 36 Months
- Course eLearning access: 36 Months
- Average completion time: 12 Months per unit
- Study method: Online
- NEBOSH Training & Support: Yes – ask us anything
Benefits to EmployersWhen employees are qualified at the Diploma Level, your company reputation is improved by demonstrating that key social responsibilities and ethical practices are met by employing trained professionals. In turn, this helps to avoid prosecution and other legal issues.
Entry requirementsThere are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however, learners should consider that this is a professional level qualification, equivalent to SCQF Level 10. Achievement of the NEBOSH National General Certificate, or direct equivalent, prior to undertaking the Diploma course is highly recommended. It is also vital that learners have an appropriate standard of English language in order to understand and articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus. NEBOSH recommends that learners undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of English equivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 7.0 or higher in IELTS tests. For further information please see the latest version of the IELTS Handbook or consult the IELTS website. Learners wishing to assess their own language expertise may consult the IELTS website for information on taking the test.
Examinations DatesExaminations are normally held each year in the third full week of January and in the first full week of July unless prior notice has been given beforehand. Papers for Units A, B and C are usually offered on the mornings of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday respectively.
- Tuesday 21 July 2020 National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Unit A
- Wednesday 22 July 2020 National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Unit B
- Thursday 23 July 2020 National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Unit C
Assignment submission datesDNI assignments must be submitted by the below dates.
- Wednesday 27 May 2020 National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Wednesday 26 August 2020 National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the NEBOSH NGC qualification.
Book a Course
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.