Course price:£750 plus vat
Event location:Unit 3d, The Enterprise Centre, Ludgershall, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 9FA
Parking:Free parking is available at the venue
NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
Who should attendThe NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management focuses on assessing environmental management systems. The syllabus includes the UK, EU, and international references. The qualification is designed to benefit organisations by increasing resource efficiency, understanding company impacts on the environment and improving understanding of the legislation to avoid potentially costly fines and penalties. This course is can assist organisations in the development of recognised environmental management systems, which can improve competitiveness in a tendering process.
What will delegates get from the course
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally.
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM).
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
What will delegates' employers get from the courseEmployers are now recognising the importance of environmental performance to bring about cost savings and operate competitively in the global marketplace. The NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate will provide you with the skills to effectively manage environmental risk, taking into account new environmental standards and legislation.
Course ContentThe course covers the practical issues of managing environmental risk. The syllabus takes a risk management approach based on the best practice and international industry standards, including:
Unit EC1: Management and control of environmental hazards
- Element 1: Foundations in environmental management
- Element 2: Environmental management systems
- Element 3: Environmental impact assessments
- Element 4: Controls of emissions to air
- Element 5: Control of contamination of water resources
- Element 6: Control of waste and land use
- Element 7: Sources and use of energy and energy efficiency
- Element 8: Control of environmental noise
- Element 9: Planning for and dealing with environmental emergencies
EC2 - Environmental Practical ApplicationThe practical assessment is carried out in the candidate's own workplace. The practical must be completed within 10 days after sitting the examination for the EC1 unit.
- Unit EC1 NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit EC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Learning MethodsWe offer our NEBOSH courses in 2 different ways:
- Online course
- Classroom-based course
Both of these options give you the flexibility to pick the best learning method to suit your time and budget. For more help with choosing please contact us.
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the NEBOSH NFC qualification.NEBOSH Environment Syllabus Guide NEBOSH Environment Fact Sheet
30 Nov - 4 Dec 2020
Book a Course
|NEBOSH EC - 30 Nov||£750|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is Keeping you and your business safe by improving health and safety knowledge through training.