Course price:£750 plus vat
Event location:Unit 3d, The Enterprise Centre, Ludgershall, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 9FA
Parking:Free parking is available at the venue
NEBOSH Fire CertificateThe NEBOSH Fire Certificate (NFC) is a popular qualification enabling you to broaden your knowledge and skills of fire safety. It provides you with the foundation to carry out fire risk assessments and embed good practice. It builds on to the NEBOSH General Certificate qualification. The ‘NEBOSH Fire Certificate’ is divided into 2 units, FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management and FC 2 in the form of a work-based practical assessment consisting of an inspection and report.
Who Should AttendThe NEBOSH Fire Certificate is for managers and supervisory staff who are responsible for their organisation meeting its responsibilities under fire safety legislation and also if you are keen to develop your knowledge and skillset to include fire risk management. Holders of this accredited qualification help their organisation to ensure it meets its fire safety responsibilities. It leads to a safer environment for employees and visitors to premises and an improved fire safety culture for employers and building managers.
What will delegates get from the course
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally.
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM).
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
Unit FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: Causes and prevention of fires and explosion
- Element 4: Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6: Fire safety risk assessment
Unit FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
Assessment:FC1 of the NEBOSH National Fire Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit FC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Learning MethodsWe offer our NEBOSH courses in 2 different ways:
- Online course
- Classroom-based course
Both of these options give you the flexibility to pick the best learning method to suit your time and budget. For more help with choosing please contact us.
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the NEBOSH NFC qualification.NEBOSH Fire Syllabus Guide NEBOSH Fire Fact Sheet
NFC 1: 20 – 24 July 2020
NFC 1: 19 – 23 Oct 2020
NFC 1: 16 Nov - 20 Nov 2020
Book a Course
|NEBOSH NFC - 20 Jul||£750|
|NEBOSH NFC - 19 Oct||£750|
|NEBOSH NFC - 16 Nov||£750|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is Keeping you and your business safe by improving health and safety knowledge through training.