Course price:£750 plus vat
Event location:Suite 10 Minton House, Amesbury Distribution Park, London Road, Amesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SP4 7RT
Parking:Free parking is available at the venue
NEBOSH Fire Certificate (Conversion Course)The NEBOSH Fire Certificate (NFC) is a popular qualification enabling you to broaden your knowledge and skills of fire safety. It provides you with the foundation to carry out fire risk assessments and embed good practice. It builds on to the NEBOSH General Certificate qualification. The ‘NEBOSH Fire Certificate’ is divided into 2 units, FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management and FC 2 in the form of a work-based practical assessment consisting of an inspection and report. The NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (5 Days) is for any student who has already passed NGC1 as part of a previous NEBOSH qualification, provided it was achieved within the last 5 years. It can be taken as a standalone qualification for those that do not want to complete the NG 1 aspect of the course.
Who Should AttendThe NEBOSH Fire Certificate is for managers and supervisory staff who are responsible for their organisation meeting its responsibilities under fire safety legislation and also if you are keen to develop your knowledge and skillset to include fire risk management. Holders of this accredited qualification help their organisation to ensure it meets its fire safety responsibilities. It leads to a safer environment for employees and visitors to premises and an improved fire safety culture for employers and building managers.
What will delegates get from the course
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally.
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM)
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
Unit FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Element 1 - Managing fire safety
- Element 2 - Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3 - Causes and prevention of fires and explosion
- Element 4 - Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5 - Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6 - Fire safety risk assessment
Unit FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
AssessmentFC1 of the NEBOSH National Fire Certificate is assessed by a two-hour written examination. Unit FC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the NEBOSH NFC qualification.
NFC 1: 07 - 11 September 2020
NFC 1: 19 – 23 Oct 2020
NFC 1: 16 Nov - 20 Nov 2020
Book a Course
|NEBOSH NFC - 07 Sept||£750|
|NEBOSH NFC - 19 Oct||£750|
|NEBOSH NFC - 16 Nov||£750|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.