Course price:£350 plus vat
NEBOSH Fire Certificate OnlineThe NEBOSH Fire Certificate (NFC) is a popular qualification enabling you to broaden your knowledge and skills of fire safety. It provides you with the foundation to carry out fire risk assessments and embed good practice. It builds on to the NEBOSH General Certificate qualification. The ‘NEBOSH Fire Certificate’ is divided into 2 units, FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management and FC 2 in the form of a work-based practical assessment consisting of an inspection and report.
This course does not include the, NG 1 and FC 1 Examination or FC2 Practical Submission costs, this can be book separately at a cost of £195 plus vat, please contact us separately to book this.
Why choose NEBOSH online learningOur e-learning is designed with the user in mind: Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to pick up and drop your learning to suit your needs, with our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 11 separate modules, created by tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH classroom courses for over 28 years. Cost-effective – All of the course content without the added cost of a classroom.
What’s included with our NEBOSH E-Learning
- Course materials created by a Bronze Standard NEBOSH course provider.
- 10 Elements of content providing up-to-date coverage of the NEBOSH syllabus.
- 12 months’ access to the course materials.
- Email-based tutor support to answer your questions.
- Mock assessments when you’re ready to take your exam(s).
Who Should Attend
What will delegates get from the course
- Boost your career prospects; NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally.
- Entitled to Associate Membership of IOSH (AIOSH) and meets the academic requirements for Technical Membership (TechIOSH)
- Entitled to Associate Membership of the IIRSM (AIIRSM).
- Entitled to Technician Membership of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (TIFPO)
Course ContentThe NEBOSH Fire Certificate is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NG1 Management of Health and Safety
- FC1 Fire Safety and Risk Management
- FC2 Practical Fire Risk Assessment
Unit FC1: Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Element 1: Managing fire safety
- Element 2: Principles of fire and explosion
- Element 3: Causes and prevention of fires and explosion
- Element 4: Fire protection in buildings
- Element 5: Safety of people in the event of a fire
- Element 6: Fire safety risk assessment
Unit FC2: Fire Safety Practical Application
- NG 1 - Assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- FC1 - Assessed by a two-hour written examination.
- Unit FC2 is assessed by a two-hour practical assessment carried out in your workplace (or another suitable workplace).
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the NEBOSH NFC qualification.NEBOSH FIRE SYLLABUS GUIDE NEBOSH FIRE FACT SHEET
12 Month Licence
Book a Course
|NEBOSH NFC | Online||£350|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is Keeping you and your business safe by improving health and safety knowledge through training.