Course price:£350 plus vat
Course InformationThe NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety provides a broad understanding of the general health and safety issues that affect all types of organisations. It is designed to help you to learn how to identify and manage hazards and risks, as well as covering the legal system in the UK and health and safety legislation.
Why choose NEBOSH E-LearningOur e-learning is designed with the user in mind: Flexible – One of the best things about learning online is the ability to pick up and drop your learning to suit your needs, with our easy to use online platform you can simply click resume and you’re right where you left off. Our E-learning can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. Informative – Our E-Learning is split into 11 separate modules, created by tutors who have been delivering NEBOSH classroom courses for over 28 years. Cost-effective – All of the course content without the added cost of a classroom.
What’s included with our NEBOSH E-Learning
- Course materials created by a Bronze Standard NEBOSH course provider.
- 11 Elements of content providing up-to-date coverage of the NEBOSH syllabus.
- 12 months’ access to the course materials.
- Email-based tutor support to answer your questions.
- Mock assessments when you’re ready to take your exam(s).
This course does not include the, NG 1 Examination or NG 2 Practical Submission costs, this can be book separately at a cost of £195 plus vat, please contact us separately to book this.
Unit NG 1: Management of Health and Safety
- Element 1 - Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- Element 2 - How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Element 3 - Managing risk - understanding people and processes
- Element 4 - Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit NG 2: Risk Assessment
- Element 5 - Physical and psychological health
- Element 6 - Musculoskeletal health
- Element 7 - Chemical and biological agents
- Element 8 - General workplace issues
- Element 9 - Work equipment
- Element 10 - Fire
- Element 11 – Electricity
AssessmentThe qualification is divided into 2 units, each of which is assessed separately. Assessment for the units is comprised of one written examination for NG1 and a work-based practical risk assessment for NG2. When you are ready to complete the exam, please contact the team and we will book you onto the nearest date to your requirements. All units must be completed within 5 years in order to achieve the full qualification. Our NEBOSH examinations are held at our centre in Andover, Hampshire but we will be hosting exams at various locations throughout the UK 4 times a year. For more information on taking NEBOSH exams with e-learning, or for information regarding taking NEBOSH exams while studying outside of the UK please contact our team
Please use this section to download guidance and useful information in support of the NEBOSH NGC qualification.NEBOSH NGC 2018 SYLLABUS GUIDE NEBOSH NGC FACT SHEET
12 Month Licence
Book a Course
|NEBOSH NGC | Online||£350|
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is Keeping you and your business safe by improving health and safety knowledge through training.