Course price:£275 plus vat
Parking:Parking is available at the venue
Temporary works supervisor
- The legal duties of a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Risk management on site
- The 4Cs - communication, cooperation, coordination and competency
- The importance of teamwork on a temporary works site
- BS5975 in respect of this role
- The role of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- Types of temporary works
- Legislation and codes of practice
- Risk assessment and safety at work
- Policies and procedures
- Case studies
AssessmentCandidates will be assessed by a multiple-choice paper at the end of the training day and must successfully pass to gain their CITB certification. Certificates are valid for five years.
Who Should Attend?The Temporary Works Supervisors course is ideal for managers, supervisors, and agents. and those who want to progress on from the role of a Temporary Works Co-ordinator.
Other courses of InterestDelegates may choose to progress and enrol onto the Temporary Works Co-ordinator course.
A good understanding of spoken and written English will be necessary in order to attend and complete the course successfully.
Book a Course
No course dates currently.
There are many benefits to taking your health and safety training with Southwest Training and Consultancy.
Book this course today!
Our mission is to keep you and your business safe by improving your health and safety knowledge through training.