CSCS Green Card Course
Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Course| E-Learning
What else do I need to know?
Completing the course:
- The interactive online course takes approximately four hours.
- It can be completed in one go or over a period of days or weeks. You have up to 12 months to complete it.
- Return to the course as many times as you like, it will remember and track your progress.
Taking the exam:
- Once you’ve completed the course you need to book an end of course exam
- It can only be taken on a computer or laptop – mobile phones and tablets are not compatible
- You will need a reliable internet connection, a webcam, speakers and a microphone, plus photo ID
- You will have 30 minutes to complete the exam
- The exam is included in the purchase price
The Process once a Candidate completes the Online Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction Environment course:
If a pass is achieved the candidate must then pass the fully accredited exam to obtain the certificate Exam
- No TV or radio in the background No Headphones Candidates face must be clearly visible on the screen at all times
(If the candidate has a learning disability then a reader is allowed in the room but we must be advised beforehand Distributor assigns the exam via their administration panel to the candidate.)
- The candidate logs into the exam page and is presented with instructions and exam rules. Once they have shown their ID, the candidate starts the exam.
- The exam recording is then sent to VideoTile to be invigilated and marked. If the candidate fails, the distributor will be notified by either email or telephone and a new exam can be issued via the administration panel if necessary.
- If any cheating is observed the distributor will be informed and the candidate will be banned from sitting the exam. If a pass is achieved the record is uploaded to ETA awards, ETA awards will then automatically email a certificate to the candidate.
Check out our infographic for more information here
The candidate or distributor can then apply for the Green Card (CSCS Touch screen test is also required) find out more below;
How to book your CSCS Green Card Touch Screen Test
Successful completion of this course along with the Health Safety & Environmental touch screen test will allow you to apply for your Green CSCS Labourers card. Candidates must have passed the CITB Health Safety and Environment touch screen test within the previous two years to be eligible to apply for the Green Labourers CSCS card.
Health, safety & environmental (HS&E) test information can be found here.