CITB Temporary Works Supervisor | Remote Learning
The CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course is a one day course that is designed to help those on site who have responsibility for supervising temporary works.
Temporary works need careful supervision and the TWSTC course will focus on the importance of good safety practices, legislation, and risk management for projects of all sizes. Candidates need to have experience of being responsible for managing all forms of temporary works and have detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 with respect to this role.
Who is the CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course for?
The Temporary Works Supervisor course is ideal for managers, supervisors, agents and those who want to progress on from the role of a Temporary Works Coordinator.
What will delegates get from the Temporary Works Supervisor course?
- Advise on duties under main pieces of BS5975 Code of Practice
- Be able to support risk management for projects of all sizes
- Justify the need for health and safety improvements
- Work within a health and safety management system within a construction site
- Understand the legal duties of a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Be able to deal with Risk management on site
- BS5975 in respect of this role
Benefits of holding the Temporary Works Supervisor course include:
- A great understanding of the 4C’s Management system – communication, cooperation, coordination and competency
- The importance of teamwork on a temporary works site
What benefits will employers get from the Temporary Works Supervisor course?
When your employees achieve this Temporary Works Supervisor course, they will make a real difference within your team as the will be able to supervise temporary works.
- They will have the knowledge, understanding, and skills to help implement site supervision and understand understand site policy and procedures to help protect all on site.
- They will also be able to help make sure your business complies with the law and maintain good health and safety practices and preventing huge costs from incidents and ill-health.
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH and IOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- Members of the Armed Forces can use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) on all CITB courses.
What is included in the Temporary Works Supervisor course syllabus?
The CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course will cover the following topics:
- The role of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- Types of temporary works
- Legislation and codes of practice
- Risk assessment and safety at work
- Policies and procedures
- Case studies
How is the CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course assessed?
Candidates will be assessed by a multiple-choice paper at the end of the training day and must successfully pass to gain their CITB certification.
How long does it take to complete the CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course?
How much does the Temporary Works Supervisor course cost?
£275 plus vat.
What funding is available?
Members of the Armed Forces are able to use their Standard Learning Credits (SLC) to fund up to 80% of the course cost up to £175.
To find out more about funded courses, go to our Armed Forces Section of the website.
What are the entry requirements?
The CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course requires a good understanding of spoken and written English will be necessary in order to attend and complete the course successfully.
How do I book the course?
Please click on the button below to book and enroll on the course, or, contact the office either by calling 01264 874466 or emailing email@example.com.
|Remote Learning: 03 June||£275|
|Remote Learning: 17 June||£275|
|Remote Learning: 01 July||£275|
|Remote Learning: 15 July||£275|
|Remote Learning: 29 July||£275|