Our Terms & Conditions:
Legal Notices and Terms & Conditions
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking any Southwest Health & Safety face-to-face training or e-learning courses (Terms and Conditions).
We reserve the right to review and update these periodically.
Registration and Booking
Training courses can be booked via the booking forms available on the Southwest Health & Safety website, or over the phone with a member of the team.
When you submit a booking, your submission represents an offer to us to book you onto the course you selected; you will then receive email confirmation of your booking.
Prices, Discounts and VAT
Notice of new pricing will be given in advance, but Southwest Health & Safety reserves the right to change prices listed without notice.
If three or more people book onto the same training course, from the same organisation, they qualify for a 25% discount off the combined course fees. Places are subject to availability.
Fees must be paid at the point of booking . If you have an applicable discount code this must be entered at the time of booking, as the discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
We can invoice for fees, or accept payment, by installments, please contact us to discuss this option.
A receipt will be sent to you by email.
- Training course fees include: tuition on the day(s) – all relevant course materials in hard copy (but please note that under no circumstances will any electronic version be provided, whether before, during or after the training course), refreshments.
- Ownership and intellectual property rights – All learning materials,whether on our website or at a Southwest Health & Safety training day, are owned by Southwest Health & Safety. All intellectual property rights in all materials available from the Southwest Health and Safety, including the design, graphics and text of all printed materials are owned by Southwest Health and Safety. No Southwest Health and Safety content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed or linked to in any way, in whole or in part, without Southwest Health and Safety’s prior permission. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of Southwest Health and Safety’s intellectual property rights.
- Special requirements – Southwest Health& Safety will make every effort to accommodate special requirements that have been notified in advance on the booking form.
- Health & safety – You must comply with all health and safety rules and regulations and any other reasonable security requirements that apply at the premises at which the training courses are provided.
- Invitation letters – Should a participant require an invitation letter from Southwest Health and Safety, we are able to provide this if full payment of the training course fee has been received. Southwest Health & Safety is not able to act on behalf of the participant and is not responsible for any costs incurred by failure to obtain a full visa.
- Behavior – Southwest Health and Safety reserves the right to remove any delegate from a training course whose behavior is deemed inappropriate by Southwest Health and Safety or its trainers. In these circumstances, Southwest Health and Safety will neither refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
- Trainers – Southwest Health & Safety shall provide such trainers to present the training course as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit and Southwest Health and Safety shall be entitled at any time to substitute any trainer with any other person who, in Southwest Health and Safety’s sole discretion, it deems suitably qualified to present the relevant course.
- Liability – Southwest Health and Safety does not accept responsibility for anyone acting because of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of Southwest Health and Safety. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
- Cancellation- If you notify Southwest Health and Safety in writing (by email or post) that you wish to cancel a face-to-face training course not less than 28 days before the start date of a course, you will be entitled to a 50% refund. Refunds will be processed with 28 days of receiving your request via bank transfer to the original payer.
If you withdraw for any reason less than 28 days before the start date of a course, no refund will be issued but you may transfer your place on the course to a substitute. Substitutions should be notified to Southwest Health and Safety at least 48 hours prior to the course start date. If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked without giving prior notice to Southwest Health and Safety, we are unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
- Transferring your place – there is no charge for transferring your booking to the same course, provided you notify Southwest Health & Safety in writing not less than 28 days before the start and if there is availability. However, a transfer fee of 20% of the course fee will be payable if the notice is received less than 28 days before the start of the original course. If you transfer your booking you will not receive any refund, and you will not be entitled to transfer more than once. You must make any request to transfer a course in writing, which may be sent by email to: email@example.com