NEBOSH Certificate Training
We deliver a range of NEBOSH classroom based courses, that are fully accredited by the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH). NEBOSH training courses are internationally recognised qualifications designed to meet the needs of individuals with responsibility for health and safety and the go to qualifications for those looking to begin their careers in health and safety.
Our NEBOSH courses are designed to provide individuals including managers, team leaders, supervisors or employees, with the underpinning knowledge for health and safety-related issues in the workplace.
We offer a range of NEBOSH classroom courses, from the NEBOSH General Certificate which offers a solid grounding in health and safety, to specialist qualifications such as the NEBOSH Fire Certificate or the NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
If you’d rather study your NEBOSH course online, check out our NEBOSH online course page.
Ready to get started with your NEBOSH course? Find the course that suits your requirements and book through our easy online booking system.
Process Safety Management is a blend of engineering and management skills. It focuses on the prevention of catastrophic accidents and near misses associated with loss of containment of energy or dangerous substances such as chemicals and hydrocarbons.View Course
Ways to Complete your NEBOSH Course
We offer various ways to learn that you can choose from depending on your existing commitments, preferred learning method, and location.
- Classroom Learning: This is ideal if you prefer supported learning from the course tutor and other learners. It does mean you will need to travel to one of our training centres to learn and will have set learning times – perfect for those who need a more structured approach to learning.
- Online Learning: If you are in a position where you aren’t able to take time off work, or already have commitments making attending a classroom course difficult, you are able to take our NEBOSH courses online for a more flexible approach to learning. This allows you to work at your own pace in your own time and is ideal for those who are self-motivated learners.
Why choose NEBOSH?
- Help to boost your CV and career prospects; NEBOSH qualifications are valued by employers globally. NEBOSH’s Jobs Barometer research revealed that 90% of safety, health, and environmental jobs desire at least one NEBOSH qualification.
- NEBOSH qualifications allow you memberships including:
Why choose Southwest Health and Safety?
- High quality training
- We have above national average pass rates on all our courses including NEBOSH.
- We are competitively priced.
- We offer interest free payment plans of 3, 6 and 9 months on all courses. Call us to enquire on +44 (0)1264 874 466.
- We are an ELCAS approved training provider and members of the Armed Forces are eligible to use their Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) on our NEBOSH courses including classroom and online.
- Engaging courses