Southwest Health and Safety want to give something back during these tough times to those whose employment has been affected by Covid-19. We are offering a 40% discount on all classroom courses and 25% on all online courses to those furloughed and people currently looking for work. The offer is valid until the end of the year.
We offer many classroom courses with discounts including:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (£864 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate (£561.60 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (£864 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate (£561.60 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management (£561.60 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation (£180 inc. VAT)
- IOSH Managing Safely (£216 inc. VAT)
- IOSH SHE for Construction Managers (£302.40 inc. VAT)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) (£284.40 inc. VAT)
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme: Refresher (SMSTS-R) (£180 inc. VAT)
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) (£180 inc. VAT)
- CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme: Refresher (SSSTS-R)(£118.80 inc. VAT)
- CITB Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) (£97.20 inc. VAT)
- CITB Health and Safety Awareness (HSA) (£97.20 inc. VAT)
- CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator (£216 inc. VAT)
- CITB Temporary Works Supervisor (£144 inc. VAT)
- First Aid at Work (£151.20 inc. VAT)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (£64.80 inc. VAT)
- Level 3 Paediatric First Aid (£72 inc. VAT)
We offer over 50 online courses some of which are listed below:
- NEBOSH General Certificate Online (£315 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate Online (£315 inc. VAT)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate Online (£315 inc. VAT)
- IOSH Managing Safely Online (£175.50 inc. VAT)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training (£243 inc. VAT)
- Abrasive Wheels Training (£31.50 inc. VAT)
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 (£31.50 inc. VAT)
- Alcohol Personal Licence Holder (£67.50 inc. VAT)
For more online courses, see https://videotilehost.com/southwesthealthandsafety/purchaseCourse.php
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for the 40% off classroom courses and 25% off online courses, you need to meet the following criteria:
- To currently be furloughed or unemployed at the time of registering for the course.
- If you are furloughed, you need to provide evidence that you are furloughed.
- If you are unemployed, you need to provide evidence that you are on Job Seekers Allowance.
- If you are furloughed, we require a letter from your employer on company letter-headed paper or email stating you are furloughed from a company email and a senior member of staffs details.
- For those on Job Seekers Allowance, we require an award letter or your current work search record.
Terms and conditions
- This scheme is running until the 31st of December and final submissions must be sent by 11pm. Discount can only be applied to courses during this time.
- Students must be living and working in the UK.
- We withdraw the right to remove the offer at any time.
- To apply for the scheme, evidence of your status will need to be sent when you send your student registration form.
- There is no limit to the number of courses an individual can purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone the offer without question.