Southwest are now offering the Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
We are now offering the Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
This course is suitable for anyone currently in a health and safety role and wanting to improve their health and safety knowledge. It is not recommended for those with no prior health and safety experience as it is a level 6. To take this qualification, it is recommended you have completed a level 3 qualification such as the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
Due to the qualification having a practical aspect to it and being a work based learning qualification, individuals need to already be in a voluntary or paid role including in sectors such as:
- Oil and gas
- Corporate business
The qualification consists of the following units:
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Implementing and developing effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Identifying, assessing and controlling health and safety risks
- Implementing and developing reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Developing and implementing health and safety review systems
- Implementing and developing the health and safety policy
- Maintaining and developing individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Developing and implementing proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Implementing and developing health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Maintaining knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety procedure
Benefits for individuals
- The qualification will enhance your career prospects
- IOSH accept the qualification for Graduate Membership (GradIOSH) leading to CMIOSH
- You are entitled to Membership of the IIRSM (MIIRSM) once you have completed the qualification
- This is an exam free qualification meaning no exam revision required
- Recognised at the same level as the NEBOSH Diploma
Benefits to employers
Your employees will have the knowledge to create a much safer working environment and will be better qualified.
The course is £1,650 plus vat which includes:
- 18 months tutor support
- Assessment costs
Payment plans are available in 3, 6 and 9 months.
If you would like more information on this course, check out our Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety page.
If you have any questions or want to apply for a payment plan, call us on 01264 874466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.